Thursday, September 22, 2011

Kidnapped...

- My mom's email got hacked recently...and apparently my uncle got a call in HK, somebody requesting ransom to rescue our whole family, kidnapped in South Africa? Since we just got Internet connection and residential phone, he didn't have any phone number to call on...fortunately, I left my cellphone number on my Facebook profile so that my friends could see...and wow he called me at 4h30am to ask how my family is going!!!

lol How can him for a minute believe the guy? At least he was smart and asked: so you know our family! What is the name of my mother? and father?

...I still wonder how my mom could get hacked...as she barely uses her email...the content of her inbox was only filled with lil messages sent to my uncle upon her arriva to HK months ago, and other tickets or travel confirmations...and like, my lil sis's receipts for her manuals brought from her high school!??

Anyways, Internet nowadays...can bring information so far away...
It's quite dangerous to reveal too much privacy out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment