Saturday, October 8, 2011

Quarter century

24 years old was a nice sum of events

- bought a car
- got inked
- worse hangovers of my life 
- visited 12 countries
- diving
- got no income in my bank account for 9 months
- got clumsy as shit ...like mistaking my flight to korea and more shit like that...have to think of all of it
- moved to a new house and it still feels so wrong
- adventures - flings and flings and bad timings


25 years old now...quarter century...as we get older, I guess Time gets more precious...
more crazy stuff to come! =)

And the whole week felt like my bday....

- SANTOS girls night out: Gotta love TUESDAYS ladies night...shared 10 FREE tapas between the girls!!! Again we ordered a Sangria pitchet ( 38$ ) for for girls, then an extra mojito,
DUDe we pronounce MOJAITO okay

A la mangoo por favooor, but there were no mango taste...so our cutie waiter Robert brought it back to the bar to taste it and scold the barman...finally brought us back a STRAWBERRY flavour one, with the first drink...so basically an extra drink for freee =)

Then as I unwrapping the huge Michael Kors shoe boz wrapped with newspaper by dear Steph...GOT a PURPLE adidas HOODIE hihihihi and a replica of Lv makeup case ( perfect travel case for products carry)  with some mask sheets, a nail polish and my Cant-live-without-in-the-city Shiseido eyeliner! So thoughfull, felt so blessed =)

SO the waiter KNEW it was my bday...and obviously he came back to us with a tray of BLOWJOBS! The challenge....and DIDI & YYcould put the whole shooter in her mouth ouhlalala!!!! but I was a total mess!

and it was not all....Robert brought another turn of his personalized shooter...kinda Pinapple pinacolada taste shot, quite good!!!! For a 12$ night...initially for only a glass of sangria..we got an extra drink, 2 shots and 2 plates to eat...i think it was soo worth it I left an extra 10$ tips on the table

http://www.ilovesantos.ca/



- Dayglow Paint party was a big fail,
fortunately I was so buzzed after taking few puffs...lol kinda amazing solution...when you're too late to predrink...it's much less calories intake tooo LOL and wow I felt like walking in an aquarium and great just standing there listening to the techno music..apparently was speaking non sence so I stopped talking and moving...

Was expecting soo much from our 40$ ticket entrance, plus my 10$ purchase for white pants...Why would they sell it at Mcgill, and the crowd there looked like 16...and the party was held in a kind of theater with a step down every 1.5meter...so dangerous lol

Overall, in our group of 6...only ABBY really received paint all over her back..lol diluted Pink, blue and red Gouache!!


No comments:

Post a Comment