Thursday, June 7, 2012

ATTTTTTTTCHOOOOOOOOOOOO

How lame it is,

I didn't catch a cold as I was very careful and wore scarf, hoodie and covered shoes whenever I go out...I caught a cold for neglecting ONE blanket because I pushed one aside when i placed back the sheets after laundry and was too lazy to place it...yes I slept with 2 coats of blankets every night since I came here...So freaking cold here lol

ahhhh It's so bad to be sick, Neo Citran taste like Nasty shit, and I hate waking up because I can't breathe properly with one nostril, and the other once soaking the kleenex.





Really looking to be recovered for friday perhaps, I'll be sharing my room with the roomates at the Cabin, so I don't want to be sneezing all the time and wake em up!!

So 3 days getaways to Victoria & Tofino this coming weekend!
We found a nice house, beach front at Tofino! Apparently it's the surf place of BC, even tho it's gonna cold like shit, I still love chilling at the beach...the waves sounds, the stars up the sky, the camp fire! hmm

Then Seattle with Jayne for 3 other days! whoot whoot 

1 comment:

  1. jpense tu peux mettre une combinaison thermale et plonger quand mm :)

    ReplyDelete